About the Cloud Communications Alliance
We are the world’s premier peer association dedicated to the growth of the Cloud Communications industry.
Learn more about the benefits of becoming a CCA member below.
How the CCA Impacts Cloud Communications
We move the industry forward by supporting and educating Service Providers on the best ways to build, sell, and scale their cloud communications solutions and businesses
Access a Powerful Peer Network
We provide the forum industry leaders need to discuss key topics and advance their mutual or individual goals.
- Access the most brilliant minds in the industry.
- Network with thought leaders, investors, analysts, media, and fellow cloud communications leaders.
- Attend exclusive events to broaden your knowledge and network.
Become a Voice of the Industry
We represent your initiatives and needs to the industry’s leading service providers, vendors, platform providers, and analysts.
- Join your voice with more than 150+ companies to influence policy.
- Ensure your ideas are represented at the highest levels of the industry.
- Gain influence through collaborating with industry giants.
Stay Ahead of the Latest Market Trends
We bring together experts from more than a dozen countries, so you always know how the industry is evolving on a global scale.
- Access exclusive research, data, events and webinars to keep you sharp.
- Participate in panels and discussions with industry experts and analysts.
- Never miss an important announcement that may affect the industry
The CCA is a great collaborative organization, comprised of leading industry experts across the whole “cloud voice” sector (especially for UCaaS and CCaaS) and is a forum for industry trends, updates, and the future direction of the cloud communications market. It is also supported, and enriched, by strategic members from a wide variety of hardware and software solutions.
The CCA provides me with valuable insights on industry trends, M&A activities, and important technology roadmap updates that help propel my company forward in this dynamic industry. It’s invaluable to have access to smart, like-minded global cloud-industry leaders.
The speakers and best-practice sessions at our meetings provide a lot of value to my company and me.
CCA is valuable to me because of the substantive thinking that comes out of the organization, the lobbying activities in Brussels and Washington, D.C., and the presentations at our SpeakUp meetings - which are interesting, informative, and fun.
CCA members share a set of core values designed to help us foster the growth, availability, and adoption of cloud communications.
Respect for Others
Ready to Join?
We’d love to have you as a CCA member.