Advocacy & Government Affairs
As a member of CCA's Regulatory and Government Affairs Committee, you can help bring about positive change.
Member Advocacy by the Numbers
Why Join the Regulatory and Government Affairs Group?
Regular updates for Awareness
- Communications industry newsletters
- Webinars delivered by experts and officials
- Bulletins on breaking news and deadlines
Resources to take Action
- Guidebooks on US, UK, EU, and Canada France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Norway, and Switzerland regulatory frameworks
- Comprehensive STIR/SHAKEN playbook
- E911 compliance requirements updates
Opportunities for Advocacy
- Task forces for shaping worldwide government affairs
- Projects that help shape the industry
- The opportunity to promote a more equitable regulatory fees
The CCA is a great collaborative organization, comprised of leading industry experts across the whole “cloud voice” sector (especially for UCaaS and CCaaS) and is a forum for industry trends, updates, and the future direction of the cloud communications market. It is also supported, and enriched, by strategic members from a wide variety of hardware and software solutions.
The CCA provides me with valuable insights on industry trends, M&A activities, and important technology roadmap updates that help propel my company forward in this dynamic industry. It’s invaluable to have access to smart, like-minded global cloud-industry leaders.
The speakers and best-practice sessions at our meetings provide a lot of value to my company and me.
CCA is valuable to me because of the substantive thinking that comes out of the organization, the lobbying activities in Brussels and Washington, D.C., and the presentations at our SpeakUp meetings - which are interesting, informative, and fun.
Member Advocacy Wins
Government Affairs and Advocacy News
Stay up to speed with the latest news and announcements for cloud communications government affairs.