Submit a Member Blog Post
CCA members may submit thought leadership content to be featured on our blog and social media accounts.
Requirements, Best Practices, and Next Steps
Make sure your content follows the guidelines below.
- Limits: 500-3000 words and 1 backlink to company website
- Content must be unique and educational (no sales pitches). News can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide links to any cited sources.
Follow these tips to make your content shine.
- Include an engaging headline, sub-headers, and images throughout. Avoid large blocks of text.
- Include an author and/or company bio.
- Proofread prior to submitting.
How it Works
Use the form below to send us your content.
- We’ll try to honor your requested publication date. Note that we request a lead time of at least 3 business days.
- We reserve the right to make changes for spelling, grammar, and readability. We may also reach out to you to discuss potential modifications.
- We’ll add the blog to our website and send you the link. We’ll also share the blog via social media and on our newsletter.